The Coalition’s High Level Assembly provides strategic guidance and leadership for the Coalition. Government ministers from country Partners and heads of Partner organisations participate in the Assembly, and meet at least once per year.
See sections 4(a) and 6 of the CCAC Framework Document.
The Coalition does not have an observer status, however Assembly meetings are sometimes made open to Partners and any other stakeholders approved by decision of the Coalition. Interested parties are asked to approach the Secretariat.
- CCAC launches a 5-Year Strategic Plan (December, 2015): Paris Communique, which includes a call for a comprehensive global phasedown of HFCs under the Montreal Protocol.
- UN Climate Summit commitments (September 2014): Five SLCP-reducing commitments agreed to be presented at the United Nations Secretary-General’s Climate Summit
- Commitment to maximise health benefits (September 2013): Oslo Communique, including a call to maximise the health benefits of tackling air pollution
- July, 2016: Executive High Level Assembly on the margins of the Third Extraordinary Meeting of the Parties to the Montreal Protocol (Vienna)
- December, 2015: High Level Assembly on the margins of COP21 (Paris)
- May, 2015: High Level Assembly on the margins of the 67th World Health Assembly (Geneva)
- September 2014: High Level Assembly on the margins of the UN Climate Summit (New York)
- Marrakech Communique (November 2016)
- Vienna Communique (July 2016)
- Paris Communique (December 2015)
- Oslo Communique (September 2013)