This brochure provides an overview of the SNAP SLCP toolkit. The SNAP Toolkit is a suite of analytical tools to assist action on short-lived climate pollutants at the national level. These tools enable the user to:
• characterize national emissions
• explore alternative emission reduction scenarios
• calculate country-level health, agriculture and global climate benefits
• compare results across alternative scenarios
• inform nationally appropriate action on SLCPs
It is based on the Stockholm Environment Institute’s Long-range Energy Alternatives Planning (LEAP) system, which is already used by thousands of planners and researchers around the world. The toolkit also includes a Rapid Benefits Calculator, which focuses on the health benefits of reducing air pollution.
Produced by the CCAC SNAP Initiative.
A webinar providing more information on the toolkit is available at: http://www.ccacoalition.org/en/events/webinar-snap-toolkit-short-lived-c...