This report identifies 25 clean air measures that can positively impact human health, crop yields, climate change and socio-economic development, as well as contribute to achieving the Sustainable...
Through our implementing partners Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), the Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI), International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) and the UN Environment Programme, we are developing a mix of quantitative modelling and qualitative policy and institutional analysis that will help fill critical knowledge gaps about the multiple benefits of integrated climate and clean air solutions in ASEAN member states.
Upcoming activities include:
- Developing an assessment report and recommendations for integrating climate and clean air action into ASEAN structures
- Identifying priority mitigation measures for each ASEAN member state
- Providing recommendations on policy tools for environment and health assessment, monitoring and quantification
- Providing recommendations on how to include SLCPs into the ASEAN State of Climate Report
- Developing an assessment of efficient cooling and HFC lifecycle management needs and opportunities in the ASEAN region
The work is led by the Philippines and will build on existing activities in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.