The main project deliverables are:
- An updated SLCP analysis in key sectors (up to 2050) and assessment of the cost of implementing mitigation measures
- Implementation pathways/plans for priority SLCP measures (including those in the updated NDC)
- A portfolio of finance-ready projects for priority SLCP measures
- Training on monitoring, reporting, and verification (MRV) and transparency reporting and a plan for including SLCPs in these frameworks
- A methane roadmap in line with a modality agreed with the CCAC Secretariat that includes the waste, agriculture, and oil and gas sectors. The roadmap should build on the methane portion of the updated SLCP assessment.
- A roadmap for the implementation of mitigation measures of the household energy sector that includes developing implementation pathways, evaluating the multiple benefits, analysing the cost-benefit and developing a monitoring and evaluation framework for interventions in the sector