The Coalition’s High Level Assembly provides strategic guidance and leadership for the Coalition. Government ministers from country Partners and heads of Partner organisations participate in the Assembly, and meet at least once per year.
See sections 4(a) and 6 of the CCAC Framework Document.
The Coalition does not have an observer status, however Assembly meetings are sometimes made open to Partners and any other stakeholders approved by decision of the Coalition. Interested parties are asked to approach the Secretariat.
- Coalition ministers prioritise reducing emissions from agriculture and municipal solid waste at COP23 Bonn - 15 November, 2017
- CCAC High Level Assembly endorses Global Strategy on low-sulfur fuels and cleaner diesel vehicles - 17 November, 2016
- Coalition Ministers pledge to reduce the impacts of methane and black carbon on climate and health - 15 November, 2016
- Reducing Hydrofluorocarbons via the Montreal Protocol is the most significant climate action the world can take this year - 27 July, 2016
- Efforts to reduce short-lived climate pollutants strengthened at COP21 - 9 December, 2015
The Bonn Communique was adopted at the 9th CCAC High Level Assembly that took place on the margins of COP 23 in Bonn, Germany on 14 November 2017....
The Marrakech Communique was adopted at the 8th CCAC High Level Assembly that took place on the margins of COP 22 in Morocco on 14 November 2016.
In the Communique the Coalition commits to...
A communique passed by the Climate and Clean Air Coalition High Level Assembly in Vienna, Austria on July 21, 2016 calling for an ambitious ammendment to the Montreal Protocol to phase-down...
The Paris Communique was adopted at the CCAC High Level Assembly that took place on the margins of COP 21 in Paris, France.
Information document from the 3rd meeting of the High Level Assembly meeting in Oslo in 2013, prepared by the CCAC Secretariat.
The Coalition's Framework documents sets out its purpose, structure, functions, participation, and other organisational principles, including financial matters and decision-making process....