You are invited to the next GMI Oil & Gas Subcommittee webinar on Tuesday, 30 March 2021 from 13:00 to 14:30 UTC. The webinar will focus on:
- Increasing the value of methane emissions data to policy makers, regulators, oil and gas producers and contractors
- Collection, verification, and sharing of methane emissions data from the oil and gas industry
- Single platform storage of methane emissions data to improve data integrity
- User interfaces to reduce the challenges and cost of collecting emissions data while improving the quality
- Learning from the data, trusting the data, and value added analysis of the data for methane mitigation
The webinar will be moderated by Mark Taylor, Taylor Energy Advisors, and the panel of experts will include:
- Ms. Robyn Wille, Chief Strategy Officer, Air Pollution Control Division, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Mr. Alberto Alva, Principal, Process Ecology
- Mr. Alastair Handley, Founder and Board Member, Radicle
- Mr. Darcy Spady, Managing Partner, Carbon Connect International
Brief individual presentations and a moderated discussion will be followed by an interactive Q&A session with the audience.
Additional details about the webinar will be posted on the GMI event page as they become available.